Perre, 65, sat with his right arm in a sling, appearing to fall asleep for most of the 90-minute hearing.
He is expected to be sentenced on October 7.
Genevieve Wallis, the only victim to present her statement in person, said she was eight years old in 1994 when her father, lawyer Peter Wallis, lost an eye and suffered burns in his office where the bomb exploded.
She said she was terrified after the bombing which left her father traumatised, depressed and debilitated.
“The bombing had torn any sense of safety, belonging and privilege of being a child and it sickens me that a blatant disregard for human life was sickened can exist within another human,” Ms Wallis said.
Geoffrey Bowen’s son Simon, who followed his father’s footsteps into the police force, was seven when he experienced the worst day of (his) life in March 1994.
“I struggle with the motive and relevance of your actions,” Bowen said.
“You cause so much irreparable damage and suffering all so you can grow some dope and walk about South Australia like a would-be gangster with your big black glasses.
“You have never accepted or taken responsibility for your actions even in the face of overwhelming evidence in a court of law.
“You are a stain on society … you have forever embarrassed and disgraced your family, your ancestors and generations to come.”
Geoffrey Bowen’s widow Jane Bowen-Sutton said her husband was killed on their ninth wedding anniversary and she had experienced never-ending grief.
“My life is defined as before and after the bombing,” Bowen-Sutton said.
“That day I told my seven and five-year-old sons that their much-loved dad had been killed and we would never see him again. I’ve relived that conversation for 28 years.
“I grieve for the loss of Geoff and the loss that he never had the opportunity to see his much-loved sons grow into thoroughly decent men they are today.”
“There is no closure for us, no acceptance of Geoff’s death, no forgiveness for this evil, abhorrent, cowardly act.”
Geoffrey Bowen died from horrific injuries, including the loss of his left arm, while Wallis lost an eye and suffered severe burns on March 2, 1994.
Perre was immediately identified as a suspect but the first set of charges were dropped in September 1994.
Wallis died in 2018 soon after Perre was charged.
Prosecutor Lisa Dunlop called for no parole period in sentencing Perre which could see a maximum of two consecutive life sentences.
Defence lawyer Gilbert Aitken did not oppose a non-parole sentence but said Perre’s health was failing following open heart surgery after he collapsed at the verdict hearing in June.
Aitken told the court that Perre sympathised with the families of the victims but maintained his innocence.
Perre has lodged an application in the Court of Criminal Appeal to appeal the murder conviction.